Above and beyond the benefits of providing Child ID Kits directly to customers, potential customers, employees, school districts, law enforcement agencies, military installations and churches, the National Child Identification Program offers corporate America valuable marketing benefits through various venues. In recent years, corporations have utilized the National Child ID program in a public, governmental and consumer relations effort. Corporate America can gain access to NFL or NCAA stadiums and market directly to fans by sponsoring an ID Kit distribution. A few of the program’s corporate sponsors include; American Airlines, Ford, GM, Kroger Food Stores and the UAW.
Benefits to Corporations
- Sponsor Company may be part of a Congressional/Senate Resolution
- Company sponsored distribution of Child ID Kits
- Customization of the ID Kit envelope
- Add custom inserts into the ID Kit envelope
- Sports memorabilia provided by the Child ID Program for raffles and auctions
- Sponsor specific football stadiums-ID Kit distribution in the NFL and College stadiums
- Utilization of high profile coaches or athletes on Public Service Announcements
The goal of the National Child ID Program is not only to ensure our kids are protected, but to entice the participation of corporate America. A National partnership with the National Child Identification Program is unlimited and will be designed to fit the needs and objectives of each sponsor.
Personalize Your ID Kits
With thousands of orders from banks,credit unions, schools, law enforcement agencies, Rotary clubs and other civic organizations, it is impossible to custom print the ID Kit envelope for each sponsor. The following options are available for those who wish to customize the ID Kit envelope, as well as, alternative methods to personalize your ID Kits.