The I.D. Kit is enclosed in a standard #10 letter-sized envelope. The kit contains:
• Step by step instructions
• I.D. card for printing all fingers
• Inkless solution
• Sections for recording the child’s physical description and identifying marks
• Space for current photograph
• Sections for recording a doctor’s phone numbers
• DNA section
Personalize Your ID Kits
With thousands of orders from law enforcement agencies, businesses and other organizations, it is impossible to custom print envelopes.
The following options are available, however, for those who wish to customize the envelope in other ways.
- Labels and/or stickers: Many organizations and sponsors have found it quick and economical to apply a personalized label to each envelope, identifying the local agency or sponsor as the provider of the ID Kit. (Note: These labels must be provided by your local printer.)
- Custom imprinting: Options are available for customizing on bulk orders of 5,000 or more ID kits. Please call (785) 331-8729 to
discuss these custom imprinting options and pricing.