There is nothing more important than family!
Join us to ASSIST children and families in the largest union organized identification program in the US.
The UAW is partnering with the AFCA/National Child ID Program to ASSIST Members’s children and families across the US with aChild Identification Kit. This important initiative is designed to provide needed identification for your chid and help change some very alarming statistics:
- 800,000+ children go missing in America each year
- 450,000 children run away
- 300,000 children are abducted by family members
- More than 58,000 are abducted by non-family members
- 60% of persons suffereing from Alzheimer’s exhibit wandering behavior
- At any given time there are as many as 100,000 active missing persons’ cases ongoing in the United States and many, if not most, do not receive media coverage or headlines they deserve
We cannot offer protection for each child, but we can assist by providing the needed identification.
The National Child ID program offers an Identification Kit as a solution to help assist our kids and families. The kit is simple to use with step-by-step instructions and has all the components you need to take a fingerprint and a DNA sample (Includes: Inkless fingerprint card, wallet card, and DNA collection swab). Once completed, all items can be safely stored at home, in your possession. If ever needed, you can provide your kit to the authorities to help find a missing family member – reducing investigation time and increasing chances for locating loved ones.
The UAW wants to help double your efforts by providing a FREE kit for each kit purchased. With this opportunity each kit costs $9.95 plus shipping and handling.